The work that Southern Youth and Family Services does is only possible through the support and commitment shown by the continued funding from the following organisations: -
- NSW Department of Family and Community Services for Child, Youth and Family Support, Specialist Homelessness Services, Out of Home Care, Getting It Together Drug Summit Case Management and Brokerage Service and Social Housing.
- NSW Department of Education and Communities for Links to Learning Programs.
- NSW Attorney General and Justice, Juvenile Justice for the Family Support Program and Individual Youth Case Management and Support.
- Commonwealth Department of Social Services for Reconnect Early Intervention into Youth Homelessness (including the Newly Arrived Youth Specialist) , Supporting Young Parents Program (until June 2015) and Early Intervention into Youth Mental Health (until June 2015).
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Aging, Department of Health NSW and Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District for Innovative Health Services for Homeless Youth and the Young Parents Program – Baby CHAIN.
- Department of Regional Australia, Local Government Arts and Sport for Capital Development of Shellharbour Hub and Youth Accommodation Facilities.